P.A.W.N. LASERS was contacted by Goya Foods to project with lasers their logo on the new Goya World Headquarters outside of NYC, visible to passengers traveling along, and at the Secaucus NJ Train Station. The illumination lasted 3 days during the 2014 Superbowl, which was located at the next train stop.
- City of Barberton Ohio, Lake Anna Summer Concert Series - VIDEO
- Kung Fu NeckTie - Front St.
- Fireside Tavern - 6th & Oregon Ave.
- Coda Nightclub - Rittenhouse Sq.
- SoundGarden Hall
- Rocky Point Park - Warwick, RI
- Balu` Presents - Camp Earth Festival
- FeelGood Ent. + Balu` Present - Casper
- FeelGood Ent. + Balu` Present - Casper II
- Camp Feelgood - 110 east at exit 10 -Providence, RI
- Club Bayhead - 73 Richmond St. - Providence, RI
- The Living Room - 23 Rathbone St. - Providence, RI
- Blanding Street Club - Blanding St. & Barnwell - Columbia
- University of South Carolina
- Nashville Cares - Predators Gaylord Center
- Jordan Arena - Tombar & Ringgold Rd. - Chattanooga
- Fidelity Flip Resents - Cirque De Luna Festival
- Mid South Fairgrounds - Airways N. Rd. - Memphis, TN
- Downtown Rafters - 410 State of Franklin. Johnson City, TN
- Club Kaya - 1068 Peachtree St. - Chattanooga, TN
- Valley Center Arena - Salem Turnpike - Roanoke VA
- The Top Floor - Downtown Roanoke, VA
- Three E Presents - Sandra Collins
- Three E Presents - Bad Boy Bill
- Tarara Winery 25th Ann. - PICS VIDEO - Leesburg
- Hampden Sydney Chi Phi Fraternity, Farmville VA - VIDEO
- Caribbean Saloon - St. Thomas, VI - VIDEO
For Booking or Licensing Inquiries Contact: MF@LaserLightShow.ORG (215) 888-8080
The Apple logo, iPhone, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Microsoft is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox Live, the Xbox logos, and/or other Microsoft products referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Amazon's trademark is used under license from Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. MTV and all related titles and logos are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.
All used under license by P.A.W.N. LLC - www.LaserLightShow.ORG
Recorded LIVE at Ultra Music Festival Miami, FL
Shown in this video is Mark Read, one of the original founders of P.A.W.N. who left to Iceland to create the popular children's TV show LAZY TOWN which is simulcast daily on major networks (CBS, NBC, Nick Jr, BBC, Telemundo, Sprout, + more... ) for 13+ years now. In 2003 he won many awards for his HD invention of recording in HD doing post production live with 3D animations and special camera lenses with-out the use of a green screen. Additionally, he prepared post production special effects for Harry Potter and 20+ other major films. Recently he has been experimenting with X-ray photography and is still semi-active with P.A.W.N. - Mark can be located on IMDB, www.hypercube.com, or google.