Tours & Festivals
Louis Capet XXVI LASER Show has performed on many tours and the largest festivals across the USA such as:
- City of Barberton Ohio, Lake Anna Summer Concert Series - VIDEO
- Blanding Street Club - Blanding St. & Barnwell - Columbia
- University of South Carolina
- Nashville Cares - Predators Gaylord Center
- Jordan Arena - Tombar & Ringgold Rd. - Chattanooga
- Fidelity Flip Resents - Cirque De Luna Festival
- Mid South Fairgrounds - Airways N. Rd. - Memphis, TN
- Downtown Rafters - 410 State of Franklin. Johnson City, TN
- Club Kaya - 1068 Peachtree St. - Chattanooga, TN
- Valley Center Arena - Salem Turnpike - Roanoke VA
- The Top Floor - Downtown Roanoke, VA
- Three E Presents - Sandra Collins
- Three E Presents - Bad Boy Bill
- Tarara Winery 25th Ann. - PICS VIDEO - Leesburg
- Hampden Sydney Chi Phi Fraternity, Farmville VA - VIDEO
- NASCAR Dominion Raceway Groove Music Hall - VIDEO
- Caribbean Saloon - St. Thomas, VI - VIDEO
LASER LIGHT SHOWS + MUSIC PUBLISHING + EVENTS
Louis Capet XXVI Laser Light Shows
Laser Division - Louis Capet XXVI LASERS
Louis Capet XXVI is a world leader of Laser entertainment with clients/partners in South America, Central America, Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Kingdom of Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Israel, Germany, Russia, Iran, India, Iceland, and China working with Govt municipalities, Music Events, & Fortune 500 Companies.
Our partners located in all corners of the globe lead to the many advances in laser technology, techniques, unique laser products, & event services that we have available to offer you today. With a long list of prestigious clients, we pride our self on delivering a quality product when time and budget are the main factor.
Louis Capet XXVI Laser Shows became one of the largest laser companies in the industry, and one of the longest operating Laser lighting display companies under the management of Matt Falcone operating as owner of PAWN LASER. Lunar Magazine stated, "P.A.W.N brings out some of the best & brightest lasers they ever seen, many people completely turned their backs to DJ booth to be mesmerized by the lasers." Mixer Magazine, mentioned in an article about the Future Festival in Atlanta GA, that the magazine "Spent the majority of their night inside P.A.W.N.'s lights." Projection, Lights, & Staging News says about P.A.W.N., "The company is one of the first five Laser Light Show companies started and made in the USA." The Philadelphia Daily News discusses in an interview with Matt Falcone, how his most recent event 3D-EDM at Citizen's Bank Park Stadium Parking Lot, which consisted of two area's: a concert stage, and a Drive in Movie Theater included a technology they call "3D Free Space Holography" in which viewers can see 3D images floating in the air with out the use of special 3D glasses accomplished by projecting laser light with their atmospheric conditioning machines; and that they are the only Movie Theater in the world with this technology."
The Apple logo, iPhone, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Microsoft is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox Live, the Xbox logos, and/or other Microsoft products referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Amazon's trademark is used under license from Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
All used under license by - www.LaserLightShow.ORG
- Grand Royale Hotel - Binghampton, NY
We have appeared on the TV shows:
We have built up one of the largest publishing & distributing partners in the music industry totaling over 300+ channels in our portfolio including outlets such as music stores, radio, TV, Jukeboxes, audio fingerprinting, & licensing: