JayZ Big Pimpin' // Mat Falcon Re-Edit + Combined 2 Remixes w/ the original.
Mat Falcon's 3 hour Multi-Track Mix for New Years Eve 2017 - Charlottesville, Virginia
Katy Perry / Mat Falcon / DLV - Fireworks + LAST FRIDAY NIGHT (T.G.I.F) // "RE-edit" / 3 song MASHUP
Motley Crew - Girls Girls Girls // Mat Falcon Extended INTRO Remix
Synthesized by Mat Falcon
ColdPlay / Astero / Mat Falcon - Adventures of a Lifetime // "RE-edit" of the original + a remix
Smtraxx Got - The Groove /// Mat Falcon Extended INTRO Re-edit
- JunoDownLoad - http://bit.ly/2FZw5CL
- kkbox - http://bit.ly/2FuPQUR
- Mixcloud - www.mixcloud.com/dance-music
- Mixcloud - https://www.mixcloud.com/LouisCapetXXVI
- Mixcloud - https://www.mixcloud.com/kingRecordings
- Napster - us.napster.com/artist/matt-falcone
- OraStream - bit.ly/2jrGIEy
- Prime Music - amzn.to/2jeVLCg
- Rhapsody - us.napster.com/artist/matt-falcone
-SoundCloud – Soundcloud.com/MatFalcon
- Spinlet - http://bit.ly/2h6LxBc
- Spotify - spoti.fi/2k69SKF
- TIDAL - listen.tidal.com/artist/7698565
- TrackItDown - http://bit.ly/2oNUP9v
- Tracxsource - http://bit.ly/2Fn8ScJ
- Tradiio - tradiio.com/king
- Twitter - www.Twitter.com/LaserLightShow
- Yandex.RU - http://bit.ly/2tmxqku
- YouTube - youtube.com/LaserLightShowORG
- zvooq.ru - zvooq.ru/label/919598
+ many more...
Originally scheduled as eight or nine 45 minute prerecorded sets choreographed to P.A.W.N. LASERS, but after # 1 the crowd got upset that the music was turned off, so it turned into a 10 hour's of straight music from 3pm to 12:15 including the New Years Eve Countdown.
Lots of editing, removing curse words, & shortening songs to fit the most amount of songs into 45 minutes.... doing things like removing choruses, or only saving my favorite parts of the songs. Almost every song has a change in it, which could be arguable as sort-of remixing almost 50 songs.
Corona / Fedde Le Grand - Rhythm Of The Night (Mat Falcon / RE-edit - MASHUP)
For Booking or Licensing Inquiries Contact: MF@LaserLightShow.ORG (215) 888-8080
The Apple logo, iPhone, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Amazon's trademark is used under license from Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
All used under license by - Louis Capet Music Publishing - www.LaserLightShow.ORG
Most of theses are what I also call re-works, re-edits, or mini-mixes as some are a combination of multiple remixes by other producers combined with parts of the original songs, thus the the terminology "remix" is not used. These were specifically designed for certain laser show clients in 2016 who requested that our laser show was to be choreographed to our selection of music. Something I don't really like doing because most of the time it takes approximately 8 hours to design a 5 minute laser show to music. Additionally, time is spent removing curse words because our biggest laser fans are very young children. Finally, as most songs are near 5 minutes... a 1/2 hour to 1 hour laser show would limit us to a very short number of songs, so I tend to cut the choruses, or verses, or certain parts & below are a few examples. All of these below are excerpts from New Years Eve @ SPRINT PAVILLION in Charlottesville, Virginia. Designing the laser show & editing the music took near 25 days long, unlike some of my other project the J.S. Bach Synthesized Album which I recorded 24 songs in 2 days. The artists below received compensaton when I register my set list with ASCAP, who sends them a check in mail.
Dee Lite Mat Falcon - Call Me + River of Freedom + Somebody // 3 song "MiniMix"
Remixes + Multi-Track Mixes + Original Music:
4 Track Mash Up: Robbie Tronco Freight Train + Secret Cinema Grooveyard + Plastikman Spastik + SM Trax.
This was maybe my first attempt at beatmatching since 12" vinly, which at that time, I was almost close to becoming a DMC scatch champion in 2003, as I could of more easily mixed four 12" vinyl records on 4 Technic 1200's in less then 4 seconds. The new algorithum of digital DJ'ing still baffels me when I see all new the DJ's never use headphones. Actually, in the case with this song & all the others, it's technically not beatmatching, its more of re-producing because the drums & instruments, etc... are all hand drawn into the sequencing software.
Madonna Material Girl / Mat Falcon Extended Dance INTRO Remix / Removed the choruses
"The Countdown" New Years Eve 2016/2017 rolling out with Billy Joel & in with Justin Bieber Remixes
att Falcone's Music is Available in these Stores -
- 7digital - us.7digital.com/artist/matt-falcone
- ASCAP - http://bit.ly/2G160Dm
- Amazon - amzn.to/2k6cus9
- Apple Music - apple.co/2k329gc
- Artistxite - artistxite.com/artist/Matt-Falcone
- Beatport - http://bit.ly/2D5hqCP
- Clone D\G\T\L - http://bit.ly/2FoFfHC
- Deezer - deezer.com/us/artist/10076410
- digital-tunes - http://bit.ly/2FnjpnY
- djtunes - djtunes.com/matt-falcone
- eMusic - http://bit.ly/2I4FLfL
- FaceBook - www.FaceBook.com/LouisCapetXXVI
- GoBuz - http://bit.ly/2I4FLfL
- Google+ - goo.gl/1CStgc
- Google Play - bit.ly/2kvAGVv
- Instagram - www.instagram.com/king_recordings
INTRO for Laser Show / Vocals by Damian Pinto, Voice of Ultra Music Festival.
Charlottesville, VA by Mat Falcon
Mat Falcon // Mini Mix of Top 40
Listen on SPOTIFY:
Scheherazade, Op. 35, is a symphonic suite composed by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov in 1888 and based on the book, One Thousand and One Nights, sometimes known as The Arabian Nights. In 2017, it was digitally remastered and remixed with the most modern synthesizers by Matt Falcone.
Scheherazade includes (4) four Movements:
I. The Sea and Sinbad's Ship
II. The Kalender Prince
III. The Young Prince & the Young Princess
IV. Festival at Bagdad
LISTEN on SOUNDCLOUD:
Razor & Guido Do it Again Mat Falcon RADIO EDIT / CLEAN + Extended Drops Remix
Here, you'd have to really know the original to understand what I got going on. This song was probably in the Top 10 Dance Charts in the late 90's. It's a very very dirty song, with lots of references to narcotics in the words & sound effects.... but, a Radio Version / Clean Version was never made so I decided to make it all ages appropriate so I could play the song in front of children for a choreopgraphed laser show & I removed all the adult parts.
Mat Falcon produced the concert "3D EDM" in 2012 at Citizens Bank Park Stadium parking lot, home of the Philadelphia Phillies MLB Major League Baseball. This event was a concert with (2) stages & also featured a double theater (2) outdoor drive-in movie theaters in a separate area view-able by lawn seating and also parked automobiles in the street next to the parking lots of the Citizens Bank Ballpark Stadium (Philadelphia Phillies) and also at the Holiday Inn Stadium Hotel.
We showcased for the first time to the World: LASER DIGITAL 3D® and FREE SPACE HOLOGRAPHY® in which we are the only Movie Theater in the World with this 3D technology. Spectators seen REAL 3D holograms made with LASERS. They were able to touch & walk around the Laser Holograms WITHOUT wearing any 3D Glasses as LASERS projected on to the side of the Phillies Stadium, Philadelphia sky-scrappers, and even onto the surface of the clouds... greater then any Motion Picture Cinema Projector in theaters or at events today... and thousands of times brighter then any IMAX theater or Planetarium anywhere, all projected with LASERS.
The movies showcased were:
- LIMELIGHT starring 50 cent, Jay Z, and Moby.
- PARTY MONSTER starring Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone), Seth Green (Austin Powers) and Wilson Cruz.
The concert included performances by:
- DJ Scotto (Party Monster, Ravestock, Nasa NYC inventor of USA RAVES)
- DJ / Producer P.A.W.N. (Joseph Reese)
- DJ Robbie Tronco (Pioneer of House Music)
- Karl K (Need for Speed 2 PS2, Koldfront Records)
- DJ Unicron
- DJ Dan D
- Hedzfallinoff featuring DJ Ha and Tony Catastrophe.
Lily Allen / Mat Falcon Mini Mix (CLEAN edit) - 4 songs
Stream from Spotify: